The company NVIDIA, yesterday, 7 April 2014 released an updated driver for their graphics cards – the GeForce 337.50. Programmers the company has managed in a short time to improve the performance of video card series GeForce GTX 700. The drivers are beta status.
As reported by overclockers.ua, it was the operational response, to the introduction of competitors technology AMD Mantle.
Install the new driver GeForce 337.50 promises to the owners of video card series GeForce GTX 700 significant productivity gains in applications such as:
- Total War: Rome II – up to 64%;
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim up to 25%;
- Sleeping Dogs – up to 23%;
- Star Swarm – up to 21%;
- Batman: Arkham Origins – up to 15%;
- Metro: Last Light – up to 10%;
- Hitman: Absolution – up to 8%;
- Sniper Elite V2 – up to 7%;
- Tomb Raider and F1 2013 – up to 6%.
For dual-GPU configurations SLI – the performance is even higher:
- Total War: Rome II – up to 71%;
- Sniper Elite V2 – up to 53%;
- Aliens vs. Predator – up to 45%;
- Sleeping Dogs – up to 31%;
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – 20%;
- Hitman: Absolution – up to 10%;
- F1 2013 – up to 9%;
- Far Cry 3 – up to 7%;
- Metro: Last Light and Batman: Arkham Origins – up to 6%.
Driver download GeForce 337.50 (beta) You can click on the links below, also this driver will soon be available on our website.
By clicking the “Download” button above, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with all points of the License Agreement for Use of NVIDIA Software for use of the driver. The driver will start downloading immediately after clicking on the “Download” button above.